Friday, February 24, 2012

Cross Words


So here is my latest idea... I'm calling them Cross Words!

I've created a selection of cross stitch blank tiles & designed a cross stitch typeface to fit each letter. Once stitched they make great jewellery elements which can be joined using jump rings from the corner holes.

I'll be selling them for the 1st time ever at next weekend's Perth Upmarket - Sunday 4th March.
There will be a selection of ready made jewellery pieces, such as the YES necklace above, or you can order your own word to be stitched by yours truly. It's up to you - a name, initials, love, lol... whatever you want, I can stitch!
Alternatively, you can buy the blank elements to stitch your own & I'll have some starter packs with patterns, thread & needle. All you need to provide is a comfy chair, a nice cuppa & you're all set up for an hour or 2 of crafty fun!

So come and have a browse at my stall on the outside verandah near the pond, next weekend at UWA

No comments:

Post a Comment